<body>
HER
and its abt this one person.
Renuka Sivasamy.
Third November 1994
St.Hilda's Sec

This is my blog.
Please respect it cause it's not yours.
If you don't like my blog,
you can just Click here.


MUSIC
sounds.
bT*xJmx*PTEyNDg*MjU1NDA3MzQmcHQ9MTI*ODQyNTU*Nzk1MyZwPTE4MDMxJmQ9Jmc9MSZvPWNkODhmYjQ2MTk4ZTRlMTRhNjMyMmM3Y2ZjMjA*ODU2.gif



WANTS
the desires all around th world.
A pink mp4
Always be with Him
Good results
PSP pink want
New Handphone
To See Him Playingg Soccer!
New Wallet
New Skul Bag
Subject Combination tat i want
Once i get what i want it will be crossed out.

AFFILIATES
the big big world.
Ying Lin
Glynnis
2H
Imran
Elvira
Jazline
Eleanore
Vinise
Leonard
Veena
Gayashiri
Karthik


REMINISCENCE
flashbacks.
  • November 2008
  • December 2008
  • April 2009
  • May 2009
  • July 2009


  • CREDITS
    spontaneous applause.
    Layout: materialisti-c
    Resources:

    Friday, November 14, 2008
    Title : Pictures after dance!
    Time : 7:48 PM

    I just went elearn and i just found out that there was english homework so yea.
    I dun noe why soa bud i feel like posting this song lyrics. This is my most fav song. Bud now its juts makes me tink of him & i dun noe why.

    Cry-Rihanna

    I'm not the type to get my heart broken

    I'm not the type to get upset and cry

    Cuz I never leave my heart open

    Never hurts me to say goodbye

    Relationships don't get deep to me

    Never got the whole in love thing

    And someone can say they love me truly

    But at the time it didn't mean a thing

    Per-chorus:

    My mind is gone, i'm spinning round

    And deep inside, my tears i'll drown

    I'm losing grip, what's happening

    I stray from love, this is how I feel

    Chorus:

    This time was different

    Felt like, I was just a victim

    And it cut me like a knife

    When you walked out of my life

    Now i'm, in this condition

    And i've, got all the symptoms

    Of a girl with a broken heart

    But no matter what you'll never see me cry

    Did it happen when we first kissed

    Cause it's hurting me to let it go

    Maybe cause we spent so much time

    And I know that it's no more

    I shoulda never let you hold me baby

    Maybe why i'm sad to see us apart

    I didn't give to you on purpose

    Gotta figure out how you stole my heart

    Per-chorus:

    My mind is gone, i'm spinning round

    And deep inside, my tears i'll drown

    I'm losing grip, what's happening

    I stray from love, this is how I feel

    Chorus:This time was different

    Felt like, I was just a victim

    And it cut me like a knife

    When you walked out of my life

    Now i'm, in this condition

    And i've, got all the symptoms

    Of a girl with a broken heart

    But no matter what you'll never see me cry

    How did I get here with you, i'll never know

    I never meant to let it get so, personal

    After all I tried to do, stay away from loving you

    I'm broken hearted, I can't let you know

    And I won't let it show

    You won't see me cry

    Chorus:

    This time was different

    Felt like, I was just a victim

    And it cut me like a knife

    When you walked out of my life

    Now i'm, in this condition

    And i've, got all the symptoms

    Of a girl with a broken heart

    But no matter what you'll never see me cry

    Chorus:

    This time was different

    Felt like, I was just a victim

    And it cut me like a knife

    When you walked out of my life

    Now i'm, in this condition

    And i've, got all the symptoms

    Of a girl with a broken heartBut no matter what you'll never see me cry

    I will Post Soon!♥

    Labels: