Wah, today i thought subject combination results you noe. Then after tat only i check the paper its tomorrow after 12. Argh! Must wait another day sia.So then today morning Raji called me abty 11 plus and ask me meet her.I like just only wake up la. She ask me to get ready in 10mins and come bud in the end i meet her half an hr later in the clock tower there.Haha, she wait until she oso write one song alrdy.So i meet her, toked with her stuff, walk walk around the park and Raji follow me go buy lunch. I tell you ah, Raji was screaming and shoutink and singing and embarracing me on the way sia. Haha.I totally love her sia.
♥ Haha.Yea so yesterday had the dance performance thingyy thingy. Damn fun sia. haha.It only finished at 10.30 plus la.Then i took all those pictures below after the dance.Haha,oh ya and you noe whad tat day when we went out right on Saturday this is the convsertion with Raji and an unknown guy, HAHA! Raji: HELLO! (with damn cheerful voice la)
That Guy: (confused look)
Raji: You Gunlean rite, my brother's fwen rite?
That Guy: No!(damn confused look la)
And i tell you la Raji totally embarssed me infont of that guy and his fwen sia.The guy look at us as if we all like crazy like tat, haha. (haha, Raji i told you i will post abt this rite? haha).So yea. Then today my brother went foh some Chalet thinggy with his fwens la, so i wun see him foh 2 days i guess? Haha. And ya tat person is gonna get it ver soon. He tinks he damn smart rite? Plannig to take revenge of me with someone else? Let me see whad teh hell he does.





I will Post Soon!♥
Labels: I Totally Love Rajakumari ♥